Members can also get involved with the many interest groups that are affiliated with the Association. Nurses have formed interest groups to bring together nurses who share similar clinical interests. These groups have become an integral part of the Association’s structure as well as a valuable resource. In fact, over the years, the Association has counted on these groups to provide expert advice and professional direction in their area.
If you are interested in becoming involved with one of the Interest Groups listed below, or are interested in creating your own group, please contact the Communications Department.
Official NANB Interest Groups
- New Brunswick Discharge Planners Nurses Group
- New Brunswick Emergency Department Managers Interest Group
- New Brunswick Nursing Informatics Interest Group (NBNIG)
- New Brunswick Occupational Health Nurses Group
- New Brunswick Operating Room Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners of New Brunswick (NPNB)
- Perianesthesia Nurses of New Brunswick / Prince Edward Island (PANNB/PEI)